27 February - 1 March, Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles
A 3-day translation technology conference to help you stay ahead of the competition!
memoQfest Americas returns in February 2014 with a 3-day conference.
Be a part of it: sunny Los Angeles is waiting for you!
- Learn from thought leaders and translation industry professionals.
- Get real-world insights from industry experts.
- Get information on productivity boosters that you don’t hear elsewhere.
- Take away translation workflow optimization tips.
- Broaden your network: meet peers, experts, software authors, new clients.
- Got difficult questions? Get detailed answers here!
- Influence software development: discuss features and future development.
- More than 20 specialized sessions.
- Case studies, best practices, advice from industry experts.
- A choice of two full-day master classes with the authors included among the instructors.
- A session on Kilgray’s most recent development, the memoQ cloud.
- Networking opportunities.
A variety of packages is available. Although early bird registration ended last week, it’s not too late to register for memoQfest Americas at a discounted rate.
To get an impression about the atmosphere of memoQfests, watch the following video:
Mark the date in your calendar and plan to escape to sunny Los Angeles in February 2014.